I’m thrilled to be speaking at the SharePoint Conference this May in Vegas and I hope to see you there! This is a fantastic conference covering not only SharePoint, but many other services and features across the Microsoft 365 platform “empowering you to achieve more”. I can’t wait to get there, share in the fun, and meet many of you!
- Workshops: May 17, 18, and 22 (Sun, Mon, Fri)
- Sessions: May 19-21 (Tue-Thu)
Use this link to register with the embedded code of KLEIN to save $50 USD off your registration fee!
Title: Protecting your Teams work across Office 365
Synopsis: With Modern Team sites and Microsoft Teams being created at a record pace these days, are you concerned how content within them can be secured, protected, retained, and discovered? Join me in this session to see how Office 365 features work together to address these requirements so you can breathe a little easier.
- Understand Microsoft’s shared responsibility model for compliance and what this means for you
- Ways to prevent sensitive information in your Teams from leaving your organization
- How to safely collaborate on your Team work with external parties
- How to apply retention across your Team work
Hope to see you in Vegas!